November 9, 2012

Subtle Dotticure

I've had dotting tools for ages (purchased for an insanely cheap price - $1 maybe? - on eBay) but never trusted my skills enough to use them. I think the first time I used them was last month for this blood drip mani. But with the new Illamasquas I got last week I wanted to try it again. So I did a subtle dotticure with Illamasqua Cameo and Noble.



direct lamp light
Cameo is the periwinkle shade, and Noble is the blue. (I also wore Noble in this post with Crowstoes). This was good practice, but next time of course I'll pick colors that will give more contrast.

Have you ever played with dotting tools? Any suggestions for designs? I tried Google Images but couldn't find anything I really liked.

1 comment:

  1. The first sentence of your post seems familiar. I've never used my dotting tools - yet - because I'm convinced I'm too clumsy for nail art...

    ReplyDelete