November 10, 2012

Exclusive!

If you had told me 3 or 4 years ago that I would be this deep into the nail polish world & community, I would've thought you were crazy. Let alone if you had told me I'd make new best friends, friends, and lovely acquaintances because of our shared love of nail polish, I'd really have been flaggergasted. But it's true, thanks to small little bottles of chemicals I've discovered what I want to do with my life, it's more than a hobby. And today I have OPI DS Exclusive, just one of many gifts I've received from some seriously amazing friends:



These were all take in direct setting sun-light. That's why they're so warm! I tried color correcting but the polish color is very accurate, my skintone is just too warm so I left them as is. This is one lovely deep pink-purple holographic. (I'll join the masses and cry, "why OPI? Why no more holos?!") meaning sadly this is a long discontinued polish that's considered hard to find. I treasure it quite a bit :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty polish! And I'm with you, can't believe how nail polish has become such a huge part of my life and the people I talk to every day! I've "met" some awesome friends through it, yourself included! :)

    ReplyDelete