December 5, 2012

ACC Day 5: Blue

So, I'm a total failure and had to skip yesterday (Day 4: Silver).. for 2 reasons - first, I don't own a silver, and second because I only got about 4 hours of sleep because I was mixing polishes, and had glitter all over me.

So today I'm back with my blue NOTD, this is 1 coat of Pahlish Prayers for Rain over Contrary Polish Bright Night. I'm trying to incorporate a lot of indies into this challenge because I have a lot of untried ones. I love this combo because Bright Night is jelly so it keeps that jelly depth without worrying about getting glitter stuck in my cuticles!


I was only able to get one decent photo today, but I am still loving using the Nikon editing software. I'm always impatiently waiting for my new lens to get here! I think it should be here tomorrow.

Now I have to figure out what to wear tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am drooling over this combo. It's super gorgeous! Can't wait to see photos of those indie polishes with your new lens :D

    ReplyDelete