November 13, 2012

Happy Hands Nail Polish - Winter Collection

I am happy to finally show you my Winter Collection! These polishes will be in my Etsy shop on Dec 1st. I stock at 5pm EST!

SILENT NIGHT: All is calm, all is bright. A deep blue jelly with turquoise glitter and flecks. Opaque in 2-3 coats. Caution: this one has a strong smell! Nail wheel swatches look sheer but they're not, in real life this polish is so sparkly you can't see the nail line at 2-3 coats.

one coat, two coats, three coats


FELIZ NAVIDAD: From the bottom of my heart. A neutral golden pink with shimmer and holographic glitters. Perfect for sneaking glitter as an "office-appropriate" polish! Opaque in 2-3 coats. 


one coat, two coats, 3 coats


THE NEW YEAR: This is the new year, and I don't feel any different. A glitter topcoat mix of silver and white hexes and bars in multiple sizes.

One coat over each


WHAT'S THIS?: What's this? There's color everywhere! A sheer, sky blue jelly with wintery white snowflakes and iridescent tiny glitters & flakie shimmer. Opaque in coats & probably best layered over a white or sky blue polish.




I am also working on nail swatches of these polishes to post in the next week, and also keep an eye out on the Happy Hands Nail Polish Facebook page because I'll be posting when a few bloggers have their reviews ready! I hope you're as excited as I am about this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment