October 12, 2012

Vice Palette FOTD! & Crazy Hair

I was trying to exercise restraint and not order the Vice Palette, hoping my husband would get the hint and buy it for me for Christmas. But that nagging feeling that it would be out of stock was driving me crazy.. and then Urban Decay had their Friends & Family sale! I couldn't resist! The Vice Palette & Supercurl Curling Mascara jumped in my cart, with 20% off.
Everyone loves Instagram photos, right?... no?

Yes, it's a crappy iPhone pic. I officially SUCK!
A quick note on the brush in this palette - the other end (not photographed) actually seems to pack on eyeshadow really well, I'm happy with it. I haven't tried the blending side, because well I already have the same brush from the Naked 2 palette, but it seems smaller so I may find a use for it.


Please ignore how derp-y my face looks. I could not get proper photographs of this, thanks to my weird hooded eyelids (it made it look like I winged the eyeshadow, when it fact I did not). I hope my eyes don't creep you out, I was trying to keep them open without staring directly at the camera. #FAIL


BREAKDOWN:
FACE:
-Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5
-MAC Blush in The Perfect Cheek (from the Marilyn Monroe collection)
-Hard Candy Glamouflage concealer in Light

EYES:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Eyeshadows in: Verve on inner corner (from Naked 2); Armor on lid, Unhinged and Black Market in crease, Anonymous under brows (from Vice Palette)
-Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in black
-Urban Decay Supercurl curling mascara
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe for eyebrows

LIPS:
-Urban Decay lipstick in Peroxide - I'm beginning to fret that I may run out of this, it's discontinued, and I love it!

And a few hair photos. My hair looks so greasy, especially in the pic up top. I've been having to wash it daily because of that, this is 2nd day hair! I still am using shine spray & the Pantene pomade for texture, this is literally what it looks like when I sleep on it, and put in a headband!


I keep forgetting to call to make another hair appointment. It's growing really fast, it seems. It's been 4 weeks, and I feel like it's too long on the back of my neck now. I think I will go shorter on the sides/back next time!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty eyes and adorable hair!! :) And I noticed your teal sweater you mentioned yesterday, it goes great with your eyes! Is it getting colder up your way? It just finally got a tiny bit "cool" out this morning down here, like 75ish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! <3 Actually, it's still in the 80's here (northern FL) but I can't resist sweaters. All it takes is a slight breeze and I pull out my coats and sweaters, lol!

      Delete