October 17, 2012

Pink!

I attended a friend's baby shower yesterday, and wanted to do something pink and girly because she's having a girl! Of course, I only had about 20 minutes to do my nails before I had to leave.. So I chose one of my favorite pinks, Illamasqua Collide. It's neon so it dries fairly quickly, and has the most amazing application (I've raved about Illamasqua's creme/jelly formula before! I love it). So I was able to apply it with very minimal cleanup... it applied so easily that I had a couple of minutes to spare to do quick cleanup on two fingers.

I also did an accent on each ring finger of Happy Hands Flowers on the Highway, and I love the combo together! What do you think?



I did a little messing around with the brightness & saturation so that it's more color accurate. Did you also know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? While I didn't do this mani with BCA in mind, it's always good to bring attention and support to a cause if you can, so I wanted to mention it!

No comments:

Post a Comment