May 17, 2012

I suck at blogging...

... but at least I also suck at making macarons.
FYI.. they were still delicious. And filled with gooey Nutella ganache
Here's some nail polish related pics to apologize..
Orly Lunar Eclipse with Pure Ice Oh Baby
Revlon Watermelon Fizz over China Glaze Rose Among Thorns
Revlon Facets of Fuchsia... with some shrunken tips!
OH HAI NAKED 2 PALETTE. NICE TO MEET YOU!
Finally got my hands on a Peri-dupe! Gap Gold Rush!
Short rave: I am LOVING the C.O. Bigelow Lavender Salve for my cuticles. I'ts mostly lanolin, but it's in an easy to use tin with *some* fragrance to it (though it still smells mostly... lanolin-y, which is gross). My cuticles have never looked better. I don't know why but this is working so much better than the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream ever has! And the Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Creams have been awesome for my hands and feet... I've been doing at-home pedicures every weekend, to keep my feet looking nice (and also trying to get in the habit of monthly professional pedicures, though I'm still looking for a *nice* salon to go to... but I digress). So yeah, 2 awesome products, both available at Bath & Body Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment