At his checkup he was 28 inches and 19lbs 11oz. OMG He's growing so fast! And some updates on how much he's grown:
- He's rolled over probably 10-15 times. Usually it scares him and he cries (which is cute!) He's just not that into it, I guess!
- He can almost sit on his own! He's pretty steady until he gets excited and reaches for a toy, then falls over.
- He rarely cries anymore when he wakes up. Now he just babbles and "yells" to himself in his crib, and is all smiles when we come get him.
- He loves it when I nibble on his chunky thighs, feet, toes, fingers, shoulders, chin. It's one of the few things that makes him giggle! (He has the cutest laugh, too)
- Whenever I hold him, he will become so intent on playing gently with my necklace. He doesn't try to yank it like I thought he would, he just lightly swipes it so that it jingles. It's so sweet.
- No teeth, still!
|the face he makes when he cries is too cute sometimes!|
He's also been eating solids since about 4 months old, and so far has eaten (all homemade except the cereal):
- Rice Cereal
- Bananas (loves!)
- Sweet Potatoes (hates)
- Butternut Squash (hates)
- Green Beans
- Whole Milk Yogurt (he doesn't like how cold it is)
I think I will do a post on how I make his baby food, and what I think of it.