|Ignore my half-peeled-off nail polish!|
I also decided to go a different route for my favor tags (but not *that* different). I ordered 250 free business cards from VistaPrint, that look like this:
these gift tags on Etsy. (If you can't tell, I search a lot on Etsy to get inspiration for my projects!)
And in other updates:
- I made a wedding planning website on Weebly (alliteration, much?) Kind of redundant since I have this blog, but oh well, it was fun!
- Our invitations are going in the mail tomorrow!
- I decided on our flowers for the wedding - white hydrangeas, mini green hydrangeas, and pink mini carnations.
- We *might* not be 100% DIYing our catering. Might get a local restaurant to do the main dishes. Decisions to be made.
- I found out my FAVORITE BAND EVER, Cursive, will be in Florida on (and around) my birthday! (Which is 10 days after our wedding). I am so excited, it's like the icing on my (wedding) cake :P
- I've been so stressed (for some reason) the past few days, I've chewed my cuticles so much they hurt :(
Okay, now I'm rambling. But I'll be back with more non-wedding and wedding related posts soon!