October 7, 2011

Wedding?

It has hit me that I have a wedding in less than 6 months, and nothing completed except paying the venue deposit.
link here

But it seems like there's nothing else to be done - I'm DIYing nearly everything (food, flowers, decorations) and I'm in the process of losing weight, so can't purchase my dress yet. Oh and we aren't sending Save-the-Dates, I will just email them.

Yet it feels like I should be doing something, ANYTHING. So I can't sleep. It is 5:30am. I will have to drop the fiance off at work around 7am, so that I will have the car today to ship something I sold on eBay (I've sold enough to cover all but $13 of my wedding deposit! Wooh!) and go to the Boy's Ranch thrift store to look for milk glass vases. (I am going to have to stalk all thrift stores for the next few months to get enough  milk glass for my decor! Ahh!) What am I forgetting?.... Who knows. But here's some inspiration.



link here
no link to be found!

















link here
link here

No comments:

Post a Comment