May 15, 2013

I've Made a Huge Mistake!

Long time, no blog, huh? Business over at Happy Hands Nail Polish has kept me super busy this year, and I just haven't had the extra time or energy to devote to blogging! But I'm going to try harder to at least keep this blog updated with new collections and swatches.



Last fall I debuted the I've Made a Huge Mistake! Collection, inspired by Arrested Development. I discontinued most of the polishes in the collection to make room for new ones. However, to celebrate the release of season 4 of Arrested Development on Netflix on May 26th, I'm re-releasing this collection entirely on May 18th! All of the re-releases have new formulas, as well, including more variety of glitter sizes and shapes, and improvements for better application.

Here are the two that are permanent, Motherboy and Banana Stand:


And here are the returning polishes:

Mayonegg
1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats


 Tricks Are Something a Whore Does for Money.. Or Candy

1 coat, 1 coat over black



 Illusions, Michael
1 coat, 1 coat over black



 I Just Blue Myself
1 coat, 1 coat over black



For British Eyes Only

1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats
Now I'm off to schedule a backlog of NOTD photos I've taken over the last 5 months but didn't post! I hope you all like the changes I've made to this collection and can't wait for the new season to be released! NO TOUCHING!

2 comments:

  1. Just ordered my set and I can't wait to skittle my nails, pawn my child off to some willing soul, and laugh my butt off at season 4 on Netflix. :)
    Yep, this is really happening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I just realized it's only ONE WEEK AWAY! Not sure if I'm ready yet. The Office series finale last week has me practically nail-biting at the idea of another "final season" of a favorite show (since the movie isn't set in stone yet.) Eek!

      Delete