January 6, 2013

The New Year!

2013 is here, and I'm finally making my first post of the year! I didn't intend to have such a long absence, but the past 2 weeks have been crazy and mostly internet-less. The lovely (not) reps at Comcast turned our internet off a week earlier than I had scheduled, for our move to the new house (oh yeah, did I mention I moved to a new house?!) and they put us through 2+ hours of hold-time, we talked to 8 or so representatives before someone could do anything for us. They really suck.

Moosh on Christmas Eve, being silly with family! 

Meanwhile, I've been working on my next collection. I can't give too many hints, but I hope to go buy a few supplies tomorrow to start mixing it up and then I can post swatches! I will tell you that it's called the Faint of Heart Collection, and I'm excited!

And in other, less-exciting-to-you Happy Hands news, I'll be making the 3-hour drive to Ikea this weekend to furnish my new workroom / office! That's the main reason why we moved (besides just growing out of our apartment in general) so that I now have my own room to mix polishes, package, ship, etc. Maybe I'll post pics before & after, if anyone's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment