November 1, 2012

January Morning

Yes yes... it's obviously not January. But I recently received Girly Bits January Morning from a friend and had to wear it right away! I was in need of something soft and pretty.. and you should know by now, *this* is my type of "palette" cleanser :)


For this mani, I used a ridge filling base coat (which adds some opacity) and then 1 coat of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu, and 2 coats of January Morning. Obviously there's still some VNL! I should've done 2-3 coats of the OPI, but oh well. I'm happy with it. The above photo is in a lightbox. The next photos are with a direct light - I couldn't even capture how truly sparkly this is. It's blinding in the sunlight!



You can purchase Girly Bits polish from her shop here, or Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment