October 31, 2012

Sephora F&F Haul!

So, Sephora's Friends & Family sale ends today, what did you get??

My haul got here yesterday, and included:

Illamasqua nail polishes in: Cameo, Noble, Smash, Throb, Lament (from left to right, clockwise)
Benefit Full Glam Ahead! kit (i wanted the BadGal lash mini and this kit included mini HighBeam and Stay Don't Stray for $2 extra)
NARS Blush in Deep Throat
Illamasqua Blush in Lover

and oops... forgot to include in the photo:
Bumble & Bumble Styling Creme 2oz.
Bumble & Bumble Texture. Creme 2oz.

We'll see how my hair feels about the Bb. products! Speaking of which, I need a haircut badly (and have an appointment today, I'm going even shorter!) Also, this Sephora order pushed me into VIB status for the first time ever! Is that a good thing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment