November 20, 2012

Art is Hard

I was sick with the flu a few weeks ago and didn't get around to posting this, shame on me! Ahem... Did you know that Happy Hands Nail Polish is now available through Harlow & Co., as well as my Etsy shop? But did you also know that Harlow & Co. has an *exclusive* polish by Happy Hands that's not sold anywhere else? Well let me introduce you..

This is Art is Hard, named after one of my favorite songs and a mix of glitters that I was dying to combine! This mix originally started as a polish for a good friend of mine and I changed a few times, and when Katie at Harlow&Co. told me the colors she'd like in an exclusive polish, I knew this would be perfect! It's probably not common to think of combining teal, deep red, and purple, but I did and they go together perfectly! I really feel like this is a dark, sexy polish to layer over almost anything. Did I mention it has tiny iridescent glitters and purple shimmer?!



Swatches shown over: nothing, Illamasqua Throb, Illamasqua Stance, Cult Nails Nevermore
Can I be in love with my own polish? *sigh* Did you notice the red hearts in there, too? Let me tell you, you need this! And luckily it's available now in the Harlow&Co shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment