October 5, 2012

Happy Hands Winter Preview!

Last night I finalized my last two collections of 2012! The first will be released in the end of October / beginning of November, and the second will be released late November (hmm, maybe for Black Friday?!)

inspired by mine & my husband's favorite Cult Classic films!

inspired and will be named after my favorite Holiday songs!

Some of the names have not been finalized yet, so those are a secret for now! I will post photos & swatches on the Happy Hands Facebook page as well as this blog when they're ready for sale!

P.S. Some big announcements coming soon! Happy Hands is getting a whole new look!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, they look great!!' I bet you can guess my favorites, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Диваны для парикмахерских и это Ресепшн для парикмахерской. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete