September 25, 2012

New hair!

So, as I mentioned last week, I chopped off all of my hair! I'm surprised I was brave enough to do it, because I've been afraid that a pixie cut would not look good on me - but I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I had to try it! I love it, in fact! Next time I'll go shorter on the sides, but otherwise, it's awesome!

But first, here's my hair before (you can see more photos here):

It had grown out from being chin-length, bob-ish, etc. And here it is now (I also touched up my roots, which is why I waited to take photos of the new hair!)





Did I mention that I absolutely LOVE IT? I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm so happy with it.Like I said, next time I'll go shorter on the sides, but for now I'm loving it and I can't wait to experiment with it! Luckily it air-dries nice and flat (though still has volume) but blow-drying seems to make it dry and fluffy so I'll have to find the right products for that. So far I just use something for straightening, and then a texturizer or pomade.

Oh and here's a small breakdown for my makeup:
FACE:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5
Urban Decay 24/7 concealer in CIA
MAC Peaches blush
Benefit Georgia blush/highlighter

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
UD Naked 2 palette eyeshadows: Bootycall mixed with Verve, Suspect, Snakebite
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner (black)
UD Supercurl Mascara
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe on brows

LIPS:
UD lipstick in Lovechild (I have fallen in love with this lipstick!)


No comments:

Post a Comment