September 18, 2012

Man Glaze Haul (NSFW?)

So a week or two ago, Man Glaze was having a $9.99 sale on their polishes (usually $13.13) and I've been lusting after a few, so I took that as a sign that I should haul a few! I bought F*ck Off And Dye, Lesbihonest, and Cabron.

F*ck Off And Dye, Lesbihonest, Cabron
First, I love the packaging. The artwork is cool enough that my husband noticed these polishes and had to take a closer look at them (which is saying something, I can barely get him to glance at my frankens!)

F*ck Off And Dye

F*ck Off And Dye with topcoat
F*ck Off And Dye is a warmer pink with shimmer. If you don't know already, Man Glaze is known for their interesting shimmery matte polishes (all of them are matte, I believe) - they have interesting, deep shimmers that bring a whole new element to their polishes; they are totally unique. You can see how the topcoat really brings it out.

Lesbihonest (ignore the bump on my pointer!)

Lesbihonest with topcoat
Lesbihonest is a deeper, raspberry pink. I think this is my favorite. I'm wearing it again now!

Cabron

Cabron with topcoat
Okay, this is Cabron; and I'll admit I have no clue what the name means, and no intentions of finding out, haha. I know Man Glaze chooses some dirty names, so I'll just keep on not knowing! This one is a grayed out dark lavender, I'd say; it really is interesting and hard to describe for an amateur like me! I absolutely love the depth in this one. Normally I do not like grays on me, but this one is special.

All of these swatches are with 2 coats, and then of course the topcoat in the 2nd pics. I'm very happy with my purchases and will keep an eye out for more in the future! Oh and you can find Man Glaze through their shop here.

2 comments:

  1. looove the artwork on cabron! sad i didnt get that label. great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the same three I got! I was hoping Cabron would kill my lemming for the purple Zoya Matte that I have completely forgotten the name of. Also I love your polish. I wore Tricks Are Something... the other day for my BF's band's gig, and a friend of mine said they looked so good she wanted to lick them! I took it as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete