August 13, 2012

Stash Spam Part 1: OPI & China Glaze


I'm starting a small series to show my stash! It's ever growing, of course, so I've probably acquired a few more between the time I took the photos and am posting them, but it's always good to have bottle shots & record of what my stash was! So let's get started.

China Glaze:

Adventure Red-y, Ruby Pumps, Love Marilyn, Rose Among Thorns

Traffic Jam, Make Some Noise, Flirty Tankini

Mummy May I, Skyscraper, CG In the City, Dorothy Who

Man Hunt, First Mate, Ride the Waves, For Audrey

Turned Up Turquoise, Exotic Encounters, Emerald Fitzgerald,  Smoke and Ashes

DV8


Sun-Kissed, Zombie Zest, It's Alive, Glittering Garland

Ick-a-body, Midtown Magic, Swing Baby, Fast Track, Fois Gras

Snowglobe, Jitterbug, Lorelei's Tiara, Tinsel Town, Black Mesh

OPI:


I'm All Ears, I Lily Love You, Nothin' Mousy Bout It, Kiss Me On My Tulips

Teenage Dream, Pedal Faster Suzi, DS Temptation, DS Extravagance, Ink

Absolutely Alice, Last Friday Night, Fly, I Have A Herring Problem, I Vant To Be A-Lone Star

Ski Teal We Drop (+ 2 backups)

Black Spotted, Metallic 4 Life, MPJ (dud)


My Private Jet (holo)

My Pointe Exactly, Pirhouette My Whistle, Skull & Glossbones, Don't Touch My Tutu

Nicole by OPI: Step to the Beat of My Heart, Kendall on the Katwalk; Sephora by OPI: 212 Sephora, Read My Palm

No comments:

Post a Comment