August 21, 2012

Garden of Even

Today I have for you Lynnderella's Garden of Even, from the new Sweet Somethings for a Summer Solstice collection. This polish is beautiful and amazing in real life (and in photos!). It seems to be a mix of purple/magenta holo glitters in a tinted base; it applies pretty easily, and could be opaque in 2 coats. I chose to layer it over Illamasqua Stance so it would dry faster and not be as lumpy. I still needed 3 coats of topcoat.

No flash

Flash
Stance was the perfect base color for this. I wish I could've gotten a better picture without flash, but it is storming badly here and I need natural light to get the best photos. This polish has a great depth to it, I love it. I apologize for the annoying tipwear, courtesy of packing up a lot of orders!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I can't wait for my SSSS set to arrive! I might even have to buy Stance cause it indeed looks like a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully support the buying of Stance - it's my favorite Illamasqua, and it applies like a dream.

      Delete