July 17, 2012

Panama City: Ulta!

A couple of weekends ago, my husband, son and I went to Panama City to visit his grandparents and have a mini vacation.. alas, there was no "vacationing" to be had. My 1 year old decided he doesn't like to sleep in hotel rooms, so the first night was spent begging him to sleep for 4 hours. 
Luckily while he & my husband napped the next day, I went in search of Ulta! I do not have an Ulta near me (the nearest is 1.5 hours away) so I always hunt one down when we are out of town. Google Maps tried to ruin my plans and took me way off course, but I eventually got there!

Zoya Anja & Meg, Essie Turquoise & Caicos, Layla Hologram in Ocean Rush

Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara (my favorite!) and the Build-Your-Own Palette with additional eyeshadow
I actually bought the Essie at the Target next door.. but shh, don't tell. I've decided I'm not a big fan of light-colored holos (silver, light pink, purple, etc) but this shade of blue in Ocean Rush is so lovely! I also am so glad to get a BYO palette from Urban Decay - I bought Hijack, I think (or Haight, I couldn't decide between the two and the names are so similar I can never remember!). I can't wait to fill it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment