May 20, 2012

Gap Gold Rush: Another Peri-dupe!

Haha, I'm so witty... get it, Peridot, Peri-dupe?
*silence*

Anywho, so I bought Gold Rush from Gap because it's a dupe for Chanel Peridot. Gold Rush was $6, Peridot is $25, and they look exactly the  same... so that explains that :)

I tried to use a picture that showed all the duochrome-ness of it. It's gorgeous... however, I don't like the base color with my skintone - that weird coppery gold? Yeah. But the color flash is so strong and it's so metallic, I love this polish! It is making me seriously giddy to see the China Glaze Bohemian collection for fall.. because from the promo pics, they all look duochrome!

Oh, and OPI's new Spiderman collection has a dupe as well, Just Spotted the Lizard. But, according to Scrangie, it's more brushstroke-y than Peridot or Gold Rush, so I picked Gold Rush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment