March 15, 2012

NOTDs

How about a post that's purely nails?

Pure Ice Oh Baby over Essie Play Date:


OPI I Have A Herring Problem with Julep Oscar accent nail:

Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party over OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips:

I'll probably have a Lynnderella-only spam post soon. Also, I'll be getting the Nailene SensatioNail gel starter kit soon, so I'll try to post a how-to on it and review. I was considering getting gel done on my nails for the wedding, but honestly, buying an at-home kit is more cost effective in the long run and also gives me more control on what I get to wear (since I should be able to sandwich regular nail polish in the gel). My nails are very weak and prone to breaks so I'm learning more about my filing routine and general nail-care, hoping I can make some changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment