September 7, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

I finally found this polish that I've been searching high and low for. It's supposed to be a dupe for Deborah Lippman's Bad Romance (named for the Gaga song, of course, which is half my love for it!) But it's so freaking pretty. I layered this over one coat of a black creme since the base is pretty sheer.


Inside, the glitter looks purple, but in sunlight it's more pink. I love it so much <3. The flower is from some fimo cane sticks I bought on eBay (for $1 for 100 of them!) Basically they are small (like 2.5 inches long) clay sticks that are decorations, you just cut them into thin slices and then use them for nail art or whatever you want. I just put one coat of Gelous, placed the slice on the nail with tweezers and smooshed it down, then topped with a thick coat of Gelous to "glue" it down, then a coat of Seche Vite quick-dry top coat to dry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment