December 1, 2012

Advent Calendar (ACC) Day 1: Red

Today is December 1st, and also the first day of my Advent Calendar nail challenge! The inspiration for the day is "red", so I went with something I haven't touched in a year - but I love and everyone should own. This is China Glaze Ruby Pumps, 2 coats.


It is so hard to capture how truly sparkly this is in real life! I can't wait to add something to it for tomorrow's inspiration - "gold"! Be sure to share with me your photos of your nails for the challenge! Hashtag #adventcalendarchallenge and #happyhandsnailpolish on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr and also tag me (IG: happyhandsnailpolish, Twitter: @_happyhands) if you want! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures for the next 24 days!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Ruby pumps and I'm wearing it too!

    Feel free to check it out.
    http://beautybycrystalstore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this polish! I've tried many many times to capture the beauty of it. It's so hard! You did a great job :D

    ReplyDelete