September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Hi there! Sorry for the lack of posting towards the end of last week, and maybe the next couple of days. I got fed up with my lightbox, and trashed it. I'm waiting for a new one & 2 (hopefully) nice bright lamps from Amazon! Fingers crossed for better photos!

Also, I cut a chunk out of my finger when shaving this morning, so there's a nasty cut on my finger now, I'd rather not take pics of my nails for a few days to give it a chance to heal a bit.

I've spent the weekend thinking about upcoming changes and plans for Happy Hands, my general future, and more! I'm excited for Fall to start, and also getting closer to 2013!

What are your plans for today? I'm taking my son to visit his grandpa and give him his belated birthday present, and then we're having friends over to our house to barbecue!

Have a good Labor Day, guys!

- Kristi

Oh and psst, there's still quite a bit in stock over at the Happy Hands shop on Etsy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just finally ordered For British Eyes Only! So excited! Mmmm, teal! Haha. :)

    Hope your boo boo heals fast! :(

    ReplyDelete