September 7, 2012

A few OPI Germany polishes...

I am sorry that I've been behind on blogging! I received my new lightbox & lamps and... they are not that great. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, and so I've been working on settings on my camera and lamp placement, etc. So far I'm still having the best luck putting things in front of a window, which is what I want to avoid! I'd like to be able to take pictures at night. Unfortunately, looks like I'll just have to work out a daytime schedule for that.

Anyways, I picked up 4 of the polishes from the OPI Germany Collection, and so far I've worn 3. Please excuse the weird lighting and different hand placement in each photo!

OPI My Very First Knockwurst... a very pale, neutral pink.

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, which we've seen a million times. So much more rich in person.

OPI Nein Nein Nein Ok Fine! a nice rich, deep gray with slight green tone in direct light.
It's like I woke up one day and was ready for Fall! Might I add, that's a ridiculous feeling to have because I live in FL - where it can be Fall one day and hot as summer the next! I have several memories as a child wearing tshirts and tank tops on New Year's Eve, because the weather would be so warm. So yeah, no cozy sweaters & scarves and wool coats & leather boots for me! Now I'm sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment