So, I received a comment today from Emily @ Canvas Nails saying that she's nominating me for the Liebster Award! Basically, it's aimed towards bloggers with less than 200 followers (that's definitely me!) So here we go..
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.2. They must also answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them. 3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag. 4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post. 5. These lucky bloggers must then be told. 6. There's no tag backs.
11 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I am married!
2. I have a 13 month old son, we call him Moosh.
3. I'm left-handed.
4. I'm the owner/creator of Happy Hands Nail Polish.
5. I'm a stay-at-home-mom (which means I'm boring!)
6. My favorite band ever is Cursive.
7. I was born in Oregon, but have lived in Florida my whole life (since 3 months old)
8. I like cheese more than chocolate!
9. I love Coke Zero more than anything in life.
10. Oh, I'm 22 years old!
11. I'm super duper forgetful!
11 QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I wanted a way to keep track of & share my growing nail polish collection (and for awhile, my wedding planning!) and also chronicle my son's first years :)
2. What color do you have the most of in your collection?
3. How many bottles of polish do you own?
Current count: 271, excluding purge/swap items: 250
4. What do your friends/family think of your hobby?
My husband finds it cute! The rest of my family, I don't think they think much of it. They definitely don't judge me for it; they just accept it!
5. What are your hobbies other than blogging?
Besides making polish for Happy Hands, I also love makeup, and.. that's about it!
6. What would be your dream polish?
Not sure, I've probably already found it or made it!
7. If you could have any super power what would it be?
To never have to change a poopy diaper again - that's a super power, right?
8. What is your favorite food?
This is weird but.. pasta with soy sauce & cheese.
9. What trends do you love?
Glitters, jellies, gradients, and even those super-blingy Japanese manis!
10. What is your first memory of nail polish?
I remember my friend & I using this ugly purple peel-off nail polish (say that 5x fast!) at her house, and convincing her brother & his friend to let us do their nails because it peeled off.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
Probably Egypt, Ireland, UK, New Zealand.. you know, everywhere :)
1. Jasmine @ Lusty For Lacquer
3. Polish All Day
4. Nidia @ Beauty Lit From Within
5. Angie @ Polish and Patience
6. GoldenAnkh aka The Holo Queen
7. Turtlechick's Nails N Tales
8. In Love With Lacquer
9. Jenny @ Lavish Layerings
10. Dami @ Perfectly Polished Tips
... so I have to break a rule. I LITERALLY can not find another blogger with less than 200 followers! So if you know one, feel free to comment and I'll add them to the list and tag them!
11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. When did you start getting into nail polish?
2. What was your first (or favorite) lemming fulfilled?
3. What's your favorite color of nail polish, and is it different than your favorite everyday color?
4. What other hobbies/interests do you have?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Why do you blog?
7. Are you Team Helmer or Team Melmer? (Or Team Something Else?)
8. What's your current stash count (not including treatments)?
9. What's your favorite nail polish finish? Creme, jelly, shimmer, etc.
10. What's your favorite drink?
11. What's your favorite TV show?