August 1, 2012

Bunny Slope

So I recently bought Bunny Slope by Crowstoes when Llarowe first started selling it. I did not expect to love it this much! My photos don't do it justice - it is so lovely, soft, snowy, sparkly, in person!

I layered it over 3 coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu. I still had VNL showing, but it gave a nice soft white to let Bunny Slope still show all the white glitters. This is a great combo!
With flash

Please ignore the blue polish stain on my pointer finger!


Isn't that close-up AWESOME?! It's a little blurry, my camera just did not want to focus on this polish. It does tend to be messy, and the best method of applying it is by dabbing and filling in the spaces you want the glitter to be.. simply swiping the brush across the nail will not have desirable results, in my opinion.

Crowstoes can be bought at Llarowe & Overall Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment