July 30, 2012

Black Spotted

Before I show you this mani, I should warn you that OPI's Black Spotted is not sold in the US. It is currently only sold in Sephora France (and maybe other European countries). The ingredients in this are not approved by the FDA here in the US, and it probably will never be sold here.

I am lucky enough to have a friend with family members in Europe, who was able to get me a bottle (and of course one for herself!). So here we have it, OPI Black Spotted over Cult Nails Deal With It:

Very interesting, huh? It's part of the Spiderman collection, instead of the crackle that everyone else got. I think it's much more fitting and interesting! It's so easy to apply, too. Just do the thinnest coats possible, it will produce more "spots", and if you put too much you can quickly wipe it away with the brush to make it spot. Very user friendly, once you get the hang of it. If you do get ahold of a bottle, I've been warned by a friend with a lot of knowledge in chemicals.. do your best not to breathe the fumes! This is definitely a polish to use in a well-ventilated area.

So there you have it, OPI Black Spotted! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment